Thursday, January 5, 2012

The joys of duct tape!

So I can fully feel my foot now, but as long as I keep icing it and taking my meds I'm great!
But aside from that, a few days ago I bought some of that duct tape that has colors and designs on it. And I became a little bored this afternoon, the end result?
My re-designed boot!

My Doc is gonna get a kick out of this! LOL





So I guess you can call this my first craft posting! Depending on how I feel Sat. I'm going to try to actually get to my crafting table.  I bought a cute little stuffed hippo pattern last week and all her parts are already cut, so I just have to sew. Its going to be my first attempt at a stuffie!




I have done a lot of browsing on Craftster these past two days, looking for new ideas, and I think I want to try glass etching!
I have also seen so many cute knitting projects, but I just can't get the hang of it, any of you knitters have any beginners tips?
Gah! Just so many things I want to do!
But its goodbye for now, if you don't hear from me tomorrow, you defiantly will Saturday!
Crafting Heals!

No comments:

Post a Comment